PFRDA Recruitment 2022 | Apply For Assistant Manager Posts : Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has rolled out an official notification for PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 on 09th September 2022 at its official website @www.pfrda.org. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 22 Assistant Manager Posts are to be filled out. Candidates can apply online from 15th September 2022 and apply window will remain open till 07th October 2022. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the last date to avoid any technical issues. The details of the notification i.e. apply online link, important dates, eligibility, application fee, etc are given in the article.
Job Short Details PFRDA Recruitment 2022
Job Recruitment Board : Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
Notification No. : 02/2022
Official Website : www.pfrda.org.in
Name Of Posts : Assistant Manager Posts
No. Of Posts : 22
Types Of Jobs : Govt Jobs
Applying Mode : Online
Job Location : All Over India
Details Of Posts :
A total of 22 vacancies for Assistant Manager posts have been released under the PFRDA Recruitment 2022. The Post-wise vacancy distribution is tabulated below.
- General 15
- Legal 02
- Finance & Accounts 02
- Information Technology 01
- Official Language (Rajbhasha) 01
- Research (Economics) 01
Total : 22
Eligibility Criteria For PFRDA Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Masters in any discipline.
- CA, CFA, or CWA
- Graduation from a recognized University or Institute
- Pass or exemption in all seven “Core Principles” subjects of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination
3.Finance & Accounts :
- Graduation from a recognized University
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) / Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Associate Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA) / Fellow Cost and Management Accountant (FCMA) from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMA).
- Associate Company Secretary (ACS) / Fellow Company Secretary (FCS) from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute.
4.Information Technology :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- Masters in Computer Application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification of minimum 2 years in Computer Information Technology.
5.Official Language :
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University or Institute.
6.Research (Economics) :
- Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics.
7.Research (Statistics) :
- Master’s Degree in Statistics.
Salary/ Pay scale :
- Rs. 1,40,000/-
Age Limits :
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Application Fees :
- Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC Rs. 1000
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Nil
Selection Process :
The Selection process of PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 includes the three stages as given below.
- Phase I
- Phase II
Steps To Apply PFRDA Recruitment 2022 ?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply online for PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022
Step 1 : Visit the official website i.e.www.pfrda.org.in
Step 2 : On the home page, click on ‘careers’ tab
Step 3 : Click on the ‘PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 Registration link’ on the page.
Step 4 : Register yourself and log in with system generated id and password
Step 5 : Fill out the application form and upload all the required documents
Step 6 : Pay the application fee and submit your application form
Step 7 : Download the application form and save it for future references
Important Links :
Official Notification Download Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date To Apply 15th September 2022
Last Date to Apply 07th October 2022
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.