IPL 2023 Broadcast Chanel
IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel: The 16th edition of the Indian Premier League will play in the older format where teams will play their home matches at their designated stadium across India.
On March 29, 2022, BCCI announced the release of an Invitation to Tender for IPL Media Rights 2023-2027.
The IPL 2023-27 media rights have earned INR 48,390 crores (digital+TV). Across five years of media rights, a total of 410 matches will be played where BCCI earns roughly INR 118 crore per match.
Disney Star retained their Indian sub-continent TV rights by paying Rs 23,575 crore (Rs 57.5 crore/game) while Viacom18 bagged the digital rights with a winning bid of Rs 23,578 crore.
Previously, Star India Network won the IPL broadcasting rights for the 2017-22 cycle for INR 16,347.50 crores for both digital and TV. This is the first instance when the BCCI has sold the IPL broadcasting rights for television and digital separately.
The value per IPL match made more than a 100 percent jump from the previous Rs 54.5 crore to above Rs 118.02 crore, making it the second most expensive sports league in the world. The per match value (USD 14.61 million) of IPL is second only to NFL where every match is worth USD 17 million.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has hinted at increasing the number of Indian Premier League (IPL) games per season in the next cycle of 2023-27.
IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel List
Following are the details of the IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel List for various locations across the world:
|India||Star Sports, Voot|
|United Kingdom||Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event|
|United States||Times Internet|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Yupp TV|
|Middle East||Times Internet|
|Pakistan||Geo Super (TBC)|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport NZ (Sky Sport 2)|
|Caribbean||Flow Sports (Flow Sports 2)|
|Afghanistan||Radio Television Afghanistan (RTA)|
|Nepal||Yupp TV, Net TV Nepal, SimTV Nepal|
|Sri Lanka||Yupp TV, SLRC, Dialog TV, PeoTV|
|Maldives||Yupp TV, Medianet|
|DIGITAL||Viacom18’s Voot, Yupp TV, Foxtel|
|Radio||Cricket Radio, 89.1 Radio 4 FM, Gold 101.3 FM, Talksport|
IPL 2023 Broadcasting TV Channel List
IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel: In the Indian subcontinent, IPL 2023 will be broadcast on the Star India Network that will offer coverage in eight languages – Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, and Kannada.
The broadcast partners to provide live coverage for the Indian Premier League 2023:
- Star Sports (India and its Sub-continent)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- Sky Sports Cricket (the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland)
- SuperSport (South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Times Internet(USA, Canada)
- Sky Sport NZ (New Zealand)
- Geo Super (Pakistan)
- Flow Sports (Caribbean)
- Gazi TV (Bangladesh)
- Radio Television Afghanistan (Afghanistan)
- Fox Networks Group (South East Asia)
- Digicel (Pacific Islands)
- Yupp TV (Australia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Japan, Bhutan, Maldives, Central Asia, Continental Europe, Central & South America, and Southeast Asia (except Malaysia, Singapore)
- StarHub TV+ (Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong).
- Star Sports – Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports Select 1 SD, Star Sports Select 1 HD, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD 3 (English), Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD (Hindi), Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Star Sports 1 Bangla, Star Sports 1 Marathi, Star Sports 1 Malayalam, and Suvarna Plus (Kannada), Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Maa Movies (Telegu), Star Pravah HD (Marathi), Star Gold, Star Gold HD, Vijay Super SD, Asianet Plus (Sunday matches).
- Sky Sports is also available on Virgin Media, Virgin Media Ireland, Sky UK, BT TV via Now TV, TalkTalk TV, eir Vision, Now TV, Sky Go, Virgin TV Go.
- SKY Sport NZ is also available on Vodafone TV, Sky Go, Sky Sport Now, Fan Pass.
- ATN Cricket Plus is also available on Bell Fibe TV, Optik TV, VMedia.
- Willow TV is also available on Sling TV, Prism TV, Google Fiber also added Sling TV as a Telecast option.
IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel in India
How To Watch IPL 2023 Live Telecast in India: Voot will be the official Live Telecast platform for the IPL 2023 season. Following are the details of How To Watch IPL 2023 Live Telecast in India:
|Movie, Sports, Original, TV||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Watch on TV||No||Yes||Yes|
|Ad Free(Except Live)||No||No||Yes|
|No. of Screens||1||2||4|
|Video Quality||HD 720p||Full HD 1080p||Full HD 1080p|
|Rate||INR 299/Year||INR 499/Year||INR 599/Year|
*Currently the Gold and Platinum packages are at 29% and 40% off. Rates may change at the time of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your account on purchase confirmation only after completion of the free trial, if applicable
- Subscription will auto-renew using your chosen method of payment as per the duration of the plan selected unless you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the active subscription
- You can manage your active subscription directly through your Billing History section of the account or through Play Store account settings as applicable
- You can turn off auto-renewal through your Billing History or Play Store account settings (as applicable). Cancellation of auto-renewal subscription will be applied to the next purchase only if it is done 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be fortified as soon as you purchase the subscription
- For any queries, you can reach out to Voot at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Subscribe for Voot Select?
After checking out the plans mentioned above you can subscribe to Voot Select and enjoy the service by following the steps below:
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on ‘Try Now’ next to Voot Select
- Select your desired plan and click on ‘Subscribe Now’
- Select your desired payment option
Jio Fiber Users
IPL 2023 Live Telecast in India: Jio Fiber is offering a wide range of unlimited plans starting at Rs 399. However, starting with its Rs 999 gold plan, you will get a bunch of OTT platform subscriptions at no additional cost.
By subscribing to Jio Fiber, you will also get a Sony Live subscription for free. In addition, subscribers will get Disney + Hotstar VIP, Amazon Prime, Zee 5 Premium, Voot, and more OTT platform subscriptions for free.
Jio fiber Monthly Subscription Plans
The newly launched Jio Fiber Postpaid option will be available for all existing Jio Fiber plans starting from Rs 399 per month. Following are the details of how to watch IPL 2023 Live Telecast in India with Jio fiber Monthly Subscription Plans:
Free IPL 2023 Live Telecast App
IPL 2023 Live Telecast: The following Live TV app claimed to provide IPL 2023 Live Telecast. However, these, are not official app but work in some countries. Following are the details of App that allows to watch IPL 2023 Live Telecast for free:
- OreoTV Live
- Thop Live Cricket
- Live NetTV
- HD Streamz APK
- AOS TV
Which countries can watch IPL 2023 in Sub-Saharan Africa (SuperSport)?
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros Islands, Congo, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Swaziland, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, St Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, and Zimbabwe.
IPL 2023 Live Telecast in India: Disney Star retained their Indian sub-continent TV rights by paying Rs 23,575 crore (Rs 57.5 crore/game) while Viacom18 bagged the digital rights with a winning bid of Rs 23,578 crore.
This is the first instance when the BCCI has sold the IPL broadcasting rights for television and digital separately.
Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports Cricket has become the home of the Indian Premier League 2023 in the UK and Ireland. All matches of the 2023 IPL will be shown live on Sky Sports after the company acquired the UK and Ireland TV broadcast rights for the tournament.
UK viewers will be able to watch all matches exclusively live on Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Main Event.
Cricket viewers in the United States can watch Indian Premier League (IPL 2023) live coverage on Times Internet, and SuperSport will telecast live coverage of Indian Premier League 2023 in Sub-Saharan Africa.
All matches live streamed on the SuperSport digital platform (Website, App) and Showmax Pro. Cricket viewers in Canada can watch IPL 2023 on Times Internet.
Cricket viewers in Singapore can watch the Indian Premier League 2023 season on StarHub. StarHub customers will be able to catch the IPL 2023 games on StarHub TV+ on new channels IPL Ch 238 and 239.
The league matches will also be available free for subscribers of StarHub TV+’s new Indian+ pass through Disney + Hotstar.
beIN Sports have TV rights for live coverage of IPL 2023 in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries, here is the list – Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, and Yemen.
This year’s tournament will be broadcast and streamed live by beIN Sports across 24 countries throughout the MENA region. Star India has awarded the television and digital rights to beIN for the Indian Premier League till the 2023 season.
YuppTV, the world’s largest Over-The-Top (OTT) provider for South Asian content has secured the digital media rights for the Indian Premier League 2023.
YuppTV to live stream the entire IPL 2023 in Australia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Japan, Bhutan, Maldives, Central Asia, Continental Europe, Central & South America, and Southeast Asia (except Malaysia, Singapore).
Yupp TV will provide digital coverage to over 100+ countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland and Faroe Islands, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino and Vatican City, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Fox Sports has acquired the rights to the 2023 Indian Premier League, the world’s leading T20 cricket tournament, with LIVE coverage of the competition to be broadcast across Fox Sports and Fox Cricket (available on Foxtel).
Kayo Sports will live stream Indian Premier League matches in Australia, a new digital platform in Australia to watch cricket matches online. The Foxtel App is the better option if you already have a TV subscription, while Foxtel Now is the way to go if you only want to stream the Foxtel channel.
Cricket fans in Bangladesh can watch IPL 2023 matches live broadcast on Channel 9. Channel 9 is a Bengali language digital cable television.
Flow Sports is the popular cricket broadcaster in the Caribbean region, Indian T20 League 2023 feed to be available on Flow Sports in the Caribbean region, as they secured television right for the cash-rich Indian Premier League.
Sky Sport NZ
For the New Zealand audience, Sky Sport NZ owns the television and OTT rights for the 2023 season of the Indian Premier League, viewers can watch television coverage through Sky Sport NZ while digital coverage will be available on Sky Go, Sky Sports Now, and Fan Pass.
IPL 2023 Schedule
IPL 2023 Schedule will be updated here right after the official announcement. Bookmark us for regular updates!!!
IPL 2023 Squad
IPL 2023 Squad: The full details of the IPL 2023 Squad will be updated here right after the official announcement. Until then check out the previous year’s squad along with their auction price and role for all 10 teams: