Anubandham Gujarat Portal – Registration and login : Finding work has undeniably been a source of concern among our country’s citizens in recent years. Therefore, the Gujarat government has created a fantastic platform called Anubandham Rojgar Portal for the youth and working-class people. Currently, over 27,482 employers and 2,05,002 applicants have registered themselves on this platform, with over 33445 people getting posted at various jobs.
What is Anubandham Portal?
Anubandham Rojgar Portal is an initiative taken by the government of Gujarat for Jobseekers. It works like a bridge and connects Job Applicants and Job Providers at one location. This portal provides jobs based on the applicant’s skills and preferences. Also, it performs automatic and skilled based matching, along with schedule management and quick registration.
Anubandham Portal Online Registration
The portal has especially come up for those candidates who wish to either get employed or furnished employment in Gujrat but facing some problems in doing, So this portal is specially programmed for the requirements of the Gujrat Government. And this website will give the common links between the two categories. Most of the citizens of this state who have room for some jobs in their enterprise should register online on the portal. So they can post notices or notifications to inform people about the openings. Job seekers also register online so as to be able to apply for those jobs.
How To Apply Portal
- First, Navigate the official website of Anubandham Portal
- Now from the topmost menu just select the option of ” Register”
- Then Select “Job Provider/Employer.
- And Enter the Email Id and Mobile Number for the receiving OTP password at entered Email.
- Just Enter the OTP password after verifying this just click on the ” Next “.
- A Common Application Form will open up asking for the general details of the applicant. Enter all the required details.
- Kindly Enter some basic details along with the address of the office.
So click on the ” Next “
- Now you need to Enter the “Registration Details” which include the Unique ID. The accepted UID types are the following:-
Create Login Credentials to use in the future and finally press “Sign Up”.
Highlights Of Anubandham Gujarat Portal
|Name of the portal||Anubandham|
|Authority||Directorate of Employment and Training or DET|
|Department||Labour and Skill Development & Employment Department|
|Aim||To minimize employment-related problems in the state|
|Feature||Portal provides a common space for employees to post vacancies and unemployed candidates to apply through it|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of the state|
LATEST JOBS CLICK HERE
Benifits Of Anubandham Gujarat Portal
There will be many benefits through affiliate mobile application and web portal. This portal makes it very easy for both employers and employers to get in touch. The other benefits are as follows.
- The youth of the state will be able to register online at home on this portal to get a job.
- There is no need to go to Rojgar Kacheri for registration and career counseling, only the affiliate will be able to get through their mobile through the application.
- Youth will be able to get employment through automatchmaking, skill base matchmaking, schedule management and other features.
- With the facility of quick search and filter, skilled youth will be able to get their jobs in any district.
- Employment opportunities can be matched according to the qualifications of the candidate.
- You will be exempted from going to the office to register through the Anubandham portal.
- Through this portal and mobile application, employment readers can get accurate information about their career.
- Through this portal one can get information about job place interviews through one’s mobile.
- Through Anubandham Portal, employers will get relief from the cost behind various advertisements.
- Job Provider will get a huge dazebase through this portal, so that it can recruit good employees.
- Employers can conduct online or offline interviews.
- Employers can fill the vacancy information in their business on the Anubandham portal by registering online.
- Job providers will be able to organize job fairs to select young people who have acquired skills according to their needs.
- Through the dashboard, the profile and information of each other will be easily found between the employer and the job seeker.